With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

holy ish

indeed the song matches the video totally...and the visuals are incredible it almost feels like its SUPER CHRIST xD sacrificing himself to...crush a city and kill the "bad guy" i guess...idk wheres the good in that but ON WELL still pretty in-f'ing-credible!!!

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

A BIG LOOP!!!!

thank god i was paying attention to what i was watching otherwise i would of though it would lasted hours XD... you can CLEARLY see when the artist changes seeing by there art style, wich is very good btw...props guyz for that flash, hope to see more!

TheBoogley responds:

You're giving us props, like stage props... that'd be cool.
I want a giant hand please.

I'm a fat guy. I'm a fat guy.

youtube

it was funny i have to admit it, but its a flash cartoon site man, not videos :P

PenisFromHell responds:

No EVERYTHING BY EVERYBODY. Or can't you read? Check the site and you will see a bunch of video flashes. Ever hear of Numa Numa? That was first posted here.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

wow

im really impressed, good story line, good graphics, very simple but a little too simple maybe making it a little more harder and it would of been perfect :)

A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

NICE!!!!

very cool, stressful, nice background, resembles silver suffer cuz EVERYTHING KILLS YOU, sometimes frustrating but anyway its good :P

Madness Regent Madness Regent

AWESOME

i waqs pleased by the game really...but it was TOO SHORT :O but there were dead lines so i understand :P request: MORE LEVELS N GUNS :D make it lika contra game i bet i would be harder :P

Demon Vikings Demon Vikings

VIKINGS <3 lolll

i see this in a game were i litteraly KICK ASS :O nice job man

himenow responds:

Thanks man. :)

(NUB)I would have hated myself (NUB)I would have hated myself

yeah same here

I felt the emotion in this one man...like 2 instruments just enough to make some one cry :( it was pretty touching

"Front Line" Nintechno "Front Line" Nintechno

good stuff

well i told i was gonna check your out so i did :P so yeah its pretty good i was hoping for some rap cuz u went on mine but its good seriously you got good talent kid could of made it longer thought but its ok.

Hitle & Michael Hitle & Michael

LOL

Hitle: num num num jews :)